The period of economic slowdown does not necessarily have to be a bad time for businesses. History teaches us that changes can be effectively turned into success, and taking right decisions is key.
Our special support includes:
- filling in applications for the Anti-crisis shield solutions;
- assistance in reclaiming VAT;
- tax audit;
- support in submitting applications for payment in instalments (including tax arrears);
- support in submitting applications for cancellation of tax arrears.
- support in devising a bridge business strategy;
- working capital management;
- cost optimisation;
- audit of profit centres;
- financial modelling aimed at streamlining business processes (e.g. budgeting, reporting).
- restructuring through ownership changes: by selling off the entire enterprise or its part;
- spinning off and selling unprofitable parts of an enterprise;
- consolidating the market and reinforcing market position by purchasers;
- raising capital or obtaining debt financing;
- entering into cooperation with business partners and strategic investors.
- checking the business’s preparedness for remote working while reducing cyber risks;
- organising an on-line training for employees on phishing, remote working (to raise awareness and provide tools protecting against future attacks);
- devising a safety plan, ensuring business continuity after the crisis.
Accounting and payroll advisory:
- assistance in filling in applications for postponing the payment of social insurance contributions;
- accounting and payroll services provided on-line.
In an exceptionally difficult economic environment, it is crucial to:
- make the most of current economic situation;
- devise and implement crucial internal changes according to current needs;
- stabilise and improve financial situation;
- reinforce market position by seeking synergies with other businesses (e.g. through entering a capital group).
Should you have any questions or need for support, we invite you to contact our expert, Sebastian GOSCHORSKI:
Business Development Partner at RSM Poland
Head of China Desk at RSM Poland
tel. +48 61 8515 766
fax +48 61 8515 786