A company's initial public offering is not only a great tool to acquire capital necessary for the further development of business. In most cases it also contributes to an increased recognisability of the company's brand and its products. The growing prestige is not without effect on tangible business advantages. For those who want to take their company public, RSM Poland offers advisory services, especially focused on preparing the financial part of required documentation. The service includes the following:
- Review of financial statements – separate and consolidated – prepared in accordance with Polish accountancy standards as well as IASs/IFRSs;
- Redrafting financial statements as per requirements of IASs/IFRSs;
- Preparing or verifying pro forma financial information and financial forecasting;
- Assistance in preparing the financial part of the prospectus or validation of financial data used in the prospectus;
- Drafting an accountancy policy as per IASs/IFRSs and assistance in implementation;
- Preparing a draft financial statement as per IASs/IFRSs;
- Company valuation for purpose of establishing the issue price of shares.