Our team offers tax auditing services in the form of examining account books in terms of verifying the subject and base of taxation as well as correct classification of business events in terms of tax regulations. Special attention is paid to correct VAT and PIT settlement as well as settlement of tax on civil law transactions. In the event of revealed shortcomings the taxpayer will have sufficient time to implement relevant corrections thus avoiding possible penal and fiscal sanctions.
The following options of the audit service are available:
- Initial, on-the-spot tax audit – enables identification of the company's tax risk areas;
- Detailed tax audit – concerns a chosen type of tax, issue or business area, e.g. VAT settlement;
- Comprehensive tax audit – encompasses all of the company's tax settlements; this type of audit constitutes a method of controlling and optimising the company's regulatory liabilities.
Additionally, you may chose the contractual tax audit service, which is a systematic review of all performed business operations and contracts to ensure highest possible level of safety to our clients.
As a result of our work performed during the tax audit you will be provided with the following:
- Identified possible tax hazards and risk areas;
- Recommendations for correct solutions or such as to limit risks;
- Indication of areas with possible opportunities for savings;
- Outline of optimal development directions for your tax policy.
Another part of our services that may also serve to complement the measures available in the tax area is the financial audit. A financial audit is carried out in accordance with provisions of law as well as with local and international standards in terms of compliance with financial review regulations. To this end relevant tools and methods are applied to allow for implementation of procedures appropriate in the given area.
In order to perform a tax audit, a team of experts in the scope of each tax area is appointed. During the examination we verify source materials (most importantly account books) along with documents and files of major significance to the client. The final stage of the works is the drafting of a dedicated report, for the client’s knowledge only. All activities and information obtained in the course of the audit are subject to professional secrecy. We take special care to ensure protection of data both throughout the cooperation and after its conclusion.
At each stage of the audit the client has full access to current findings. We focus on close cooperation with the client by discussing any concerns that may arise and any circumstances that may have an impact on the result of the internal audit.
Should you require our assistance in tax auditing please contact our expert Piotr Liss:
tel. +48 61 8515 766
fax +48 61 8515 786