Well-managed and modern enterprises frequently decide to focus on their primary business targets, leaving other tasks, such as bookkeeping, to external, highly-specialised companies. More and more domestic and international companies, in order to promote the success of their owners, clients and employees, outsource what they think is necessary – yet may be done better by others.
Outsourced accounting services include in particular:
- Preparing and implementing the entity's accounting policies, including a corporate chart of accounts;
- Everyday bookkeeping in accordance with agreed standards;
- Preparing VAT statements and keeping VAT purchase and sales registers in accordance with the Goods and Services Tax Act;
- Keeping records of fixed assets, equipment and intangible assets, as well as preparing the depreciation plan;
- Drafting annual statements, calculating income tax advances in accordance with the tax regulations;
- Preparing annual and interim financial statements according to established standards and cooperating with a chartered accountant auditing the client's books;
- Reporting to statistical offices, the National Bank of Poland (NBP) and other financial authorities.
RSM Poland, as an international consulting company, provides comprehensive accountancy services to its clients, ensuring compliance with the Polish Accounting Act and tax law.
We always deliver what our clients expect. Our flexible approach stems from our experience gained while cooperating with enterprises from different cultures and areas. Depending on the needs and expectations of our clients, we offer full support in the financial management of the undertaking or implementation of selected processes, including:
- Reporting according to standards agreed with the client: domestic, international, or simply the client's internal reporting principles;
- Management accounting services; establishing revenues and costs associated with a given aspect of activity: a specific product, commodity, service;
- The ability to quickly close the trading books;
- Support in related bookkeeping areas, such as managing payments and issuing sales invoices;
- Services in foreign languages.
We attach great importance to IT tools that improve accounting functions, which not only facilitate access to information, but also reduce costs and ensure the highest data security. As a modern accounting office, depending on clients' needs, we offer:
- Access to the financial system via a web browser;
- Work flow application combining intelligent flow of documents with a program enabling automatic reading of data from invoices;
- Data interchange platform replacing online storage and online backup, enabling file synchronisation and collaboration on documents in the cloud;
- Dedicated mailbox;
- Safe and free application for issuing invoices online;
- Access to electronic archives of documents and financial data online;
- Specially developed interfaces allowing for automation of bookkeeping and accounting processes (import of invoices, payroll, exchange rates, and daily sales, etc.).
For many years we have been providing outsourcing services for small and medium-sized enterprises and international corporations. We provide comprehensive accounting and bookkeeping services in Poland required under the applicable law, tax law and in accordance with domestic and international standards. In everyday work, we use the latest software adapted to current regulations.