Mergers and Acquisitions enable the achievement of specific strategic and financial goals. Mergers and acquisitions provide a number of opportunities for company development, with the most important aspects being change in shareholding structure, improvement of financial standings and improvement of market position which typically translates directly to the increase of shareholder value.
As an exclusive advisor, we support our Clients on each stage while involved in merging or acquiring a company, from start to finish. In this process we do all the planning, research, due diligence, closing, and implementation activities.
We are a competent sell-side and buy-side advisor. We also support spin-off operations.
Sell-side lead advisory
- Organization and management of the sale process
- Identification of potential buyers
- Preparation of necessary documentation including teaser and informational memorandum
- Process management
- Identification of adequate targets
- Financial analysis and valuation of a target company
- Preparation of non-binding and final offers
- Identification of non-core assets or underperforming business lines
We have an outstanding access to Polish and foreign strategic investors as well as local and global private equity and venture capital funds.
Depending on the transaction structure we advise on:
- Share deal
- Asset deal
- Management buyout (MBO)
- Leveraged buyout (LBO)
While providing our services, we always cover all aspects in the manner of Transaction Advisory Services including:
- Transaction structuring (tax and legal)
- Business valuation
- Financial, tax and legal due diligence
- Legal support during the whole process
We take all efforts to ensure that each M&A transaction brings maximum added value to our clients. Our advantage is the access to an extensive network of international partners which means we are in a position to offer better transaction conditions than advisors operating mainly on the Polish market.
Should you require our assistance in M&A, please contact our expert Krzysztof CIESIELSKI:
tel. +48 22 8690 666
fax +48 22 8690 660