Polish regulations in the scope of social insurance, PIT and labour law are complicated and subject to frequent changes making personnel and payroll management a difficult, time-consuming task. That is why we would like to encourage you to trust us with this responsibility and let us provide comprehensive HR and payroll outsourcing services for your business. We offer a full range of outsourcing services concerning payroll calculation and HR administration customised to meet our client's diverse needs.
We take care to keep your employees' data confidential and we ensure compliance with applicable regulations currently in force. Professional service of the highest standard is provided by a team of qualified specialists, constantly updating their knowledge through means such as numerous dedicated trainings. Our wide experience in providing outsourcing services for both small Polish businesses and large foreign corporations, as well as the proven solutions we offer will guarantee your business timely and reliable management of all matters connected with personnel and payroll processes.
Our payroll and HR services include the following areas:
- Registering employer and employees with the social insurance system;
- Remuneration calculation for employees regardless of their employment form;
- Preparing reports - payroll, pay slips, summaries for bookkeeping entries and all other purposes;
- Calculation of social insurance contributions and advance PIT payments, as well as drafting annual and monthly declarations required by current Polish regulations;
- Managing employee remuneration payments and arranging transfers to the Social Insurance Institution (ZUS), the tax office or the tax enforcement officer on behalf of the employer;
- Assistance in managing cases of foreigners working in Poland and Polish citizens employed by companies without a formal seat in Poland;
- Cooperation during inspections by the Social Insurance Institution or the National Labour Inspectorate (PIP).
Human Resources management:
- Drafting all kinds of HR documentation related to employment (employment contract, contract termination, annexes and the like);
- Maintaining employment relationship documentation (employee's personal files);
- Maintaining record of leaves;
- Calculating work hours based on time sheets;
- Managing leaves and absences of employees; o Keeping track of expiry dates of medical checks and H&S training;
- Drafting work rules and other internal documents.
Our offer also includes comprehensive advisory services in the area of labour law, HR & payroll and social insurance. We will gladly support you even in those non-standard projects, which require custom solutions and individual approach towards issues your business is facing.
All HR & payroll outsourcing services (with report drafting) are provided in English and Polish to suit our clients' individual needs.
Also, our interdisciplinary team specialised in cooperating with German-speaking clients is at your service (for more information see GERMAN DESK).