Preparing for the “new normal” will be the focus of the online event scheduled from 4 to 6 May 2021 and supported by our company. Experts from all over the world will discuss ways of doing business effectively in a changed regulatory environment and under extraordinary circumstances caused by the continuing COVID-19 pandemic.
The Smart Outsourcing Online Summit is a platform promoting innovative solutions and effective experience sharing between representatives of many industries, such as finance, insurance, IT, construction, healthcare and telecommunications. This regular event discusses things essential for BPO, ITO and KPO, which are all always within the range of interest of RSM Poland, namely:
- Global trends in OSS: using artificial intelligence, cloud computing and robotic processes,
- Outsourcing and benefits it brings to international trade,
- Innovation and best practices in BPO, ITO and KPO business models,
- Importance of data protection and privacy in outsourcing,
- Growth of global business services and how they improve an organisation’s performance,
- Key aspects of digital transformation.
Being a part of the upcoming edition of the event you can still sign up for, gives us an opportunity to share our years of experience in the field of payroll, accounting and reporting, along with solutions for the implementation, optimisation and localisation of Oracle NetSuite prepared by RSM Poland experts. Join us and find out what challenges are out there for us in the pandemic and how to find your way in the “new normal” in order to make your business resilient to upcoming changes.