The 17th Annual Tax Conference TAXES 2021 is going to be held online on 2-3 February.
Organised by the Polish Accountants’ Association, the conference is aimed at presenting the current tax and accounting topics resulting, among others, from the new regulations.
The agenda includes the following:
- Bad debt relief in income taxes;
- Limited partnerships: settlement as at 31 December 2020, closing the books, settlements after the introduction of CIT;
- Partnerships under scrutiny of the tax authorities, other alternatives for limited partnerships;
- Year end closing in times of a pandemic;
- Slim VAT – simple invoicing – changes in recording adjustment invoices;
- Split payment mechanism, including amendments effective as of 1 January 2021;
- SAF-T and e-invoices: lessons learned from their implementation and application during in-house and external audits and reporting, plans for 2021;
- VAT in international transactions, selected issues.
Piotr LISS, Tax Advisor and Tax Partner at RSM Poland will speak at the 17th Annual Tax Conference TAXES 2021.
If you are interested in joining the conference, please see the participation terms and conditions: https://skwp.pl/konferencja-podatki-2021/.