Dear Sir or Madam,
Due to the growing number of cases of contracting COVID-19 as well as the risk and doubts related to further spreading of the infection, RSM Poland is taking additional precautionary steps.
Taking into account the health and safety of our employees, their families, and you – our Clients and business Partners, until 30 March 2020 we have decided to:
- call off meetings and business trips and, using all available tools, substitute them with video- and teleconferences;
- ensure that our employees can work from home, effectively providing services and maintaining the highest quality of client service and data security;
- implement additional cleaning procedures in our offices, including daily disinfection of crucial surfaces;
- carry out an information campaign addressed to our employees and contractors, promoting actions and behaviours aimed at mitigating the risk of infection and provide our employees with basic protective equipment;
- follow the guidelines of the World Health Organization and the Polish Ministry of Health on traveling, quarantine, meetings and events by adjusting our internal procedures.
This situation is unprecedented and difficult for all of us. However, acting in a well-coordinated, thoughtful and reasonable manner, we may minimise its negative impact on our private lives and businesses.
On behalf of myself and the entire RSM Poland Team, I would like to assure you that we will do our utmost for this situation not to affect the timeliness and quality of work performed for you. However, should any inconvenience, difficulties contacting us or delays in our responses occur – we hope you will show understanding and inform us of such cases, we will do our best to deal with them as soon as possible.
Our offices are open and the entire RSM Poland Team is at your service. However, to be able to ensure safety measures, we invite you to contact us mainly via email or telephone, also in cases related to the impact of COVID-19 on your business.