Tax advisor (ref. 10197), graduated from the Poznań University of Economics; expert in corporate taxation and documenting transactions between affiliated entities, as well as clearing taxes for expatriates resident in Poland.
- Poznań University of Economics (Faculty of Management).
- Tax advisor (license ref. 10197).
- Since 2002: member of RSM Poland;
- Since 2005: licensed tax advisor;
- Since 2010: Tax Partner in the Tax Advisory Services Department of RSM Poland.
- Experience in transfer pricing advisory services and cooperation between affiliated entities;
- International taxation and income taxes.
- Author of numerous publications in the field of taxes (in, among others, the daily "Rzeczpospolita" and the daily "Dziennik Gazeta Prawna");
- Lecturer of specialist training courses organised by the Polish Accountants' Association.