Statutory auditor (ref. 11245); graduated from the Poznań University of Economics, expert in auditing according to national and international auditing standards as well as financial reporting according to Polish and international accounting standards.
- Poznań University of Economics (Faculty of Economics).
- Statutory auditor (license ref. 11 245).
- Since 2001: assistant statutory auditor / senior at HLB;
- Since 2005: supervisor / manager at BDO;
- Since 2008: manager at EY;
- Since 2010: Senior Manager / Audit Partner at RSM Poland, Head of Audit and Assurance.
- Wide experience in auditing of financial statements and package reporting as per the Polish Act on Accountancy, IASs or US GAAP / German GAAP / UK GAAP for companies operating in the following sectors: automotive, commerce, service or production;
- Numerous due diligence projects, company mergers and transformations, IPO.
- Author of numerous publications in the field of taxes (in, among others, the daily "Dziennik Gazeta Prawna" and the monthly "Controlling");
- Lecturer in the field of IASs/IFRSs for postgraduate studies offered at the Leon Koźmiński Academy in Warsaw and specialist training courses organised by the Polish Accountants' Association in Poznań.